Our service is to you our client.
It's not a laundry list of the number of things we can do
or the types of accounts we offer. What we do, the products,
tools and decisions are each uniquely shaped to your needs.
The types of services include:
Financial Planning can be comprehensive or modular,
Business or Personal. Recognized goals may include funding Retirement
or Education, Legacy planning for estate and wealth creation, preservation
and transfer, Investment Management review and analysis, Tax, Insurance, and
Cash Flow. Analysis of current client factors and needs allows us to map
recommendations, and tailor your strategy to realize personal and financial goals.
We build, manage and monitor our customized portfolios which are designed to the parameters
or your situation. Your assets are maintained within an account such as IRA, 401(k), 529 savings plan, or
other according to your individual or business plan and investment strategy. Employing the benefits of asset
allocation within well diversified portfolios, we seek investment performance via cost and risk management.
Education is very much a part of what we do at the personal and business level.
We provide corporate employee education for 401(k) and retirement planning, seminars and events on
investments and financial products, email monthly (and print quarterly) our newsletter in addition to
personal consultation and education provided for your individual or business circumstances.
Retirement Plan Analysis - Business or Personal
A comprehensive and diagnostic review of your existing retirement plan offering
insights and market comparisons of fees, expenses, investment allocation, performance and plan design.
Prudent practice and fiduciary due diligence review is a vital component of process. This objective,
benchmark analysis offers a solid foundation to make informed decisions.
Insurance and Risk Assessment
We can evaluate existing strategies, and when necessary, suggest products for life,
disability and long term care insurance, and other insurance needs. For business owners we can reveal
approaches for succession and financial transition planning.
Tax and Estate Planning
Tax and estate considerations are a part of your investment design.
We prefer to work alongside with your accountant and attorney in coordinating your investment
goals to ensure all understand the strategies you are pursuing.
Special Project Consultation
Have something really outside of the box? A special circumstance or project you'd like
some help with? We're numbers guys, and like a good challenge. Run your ideas by us, we'd be happy to take
a look at it, crunch some numbers, offer advice- you tell us what it is and what you'd like to figure out.
Our aim is to:
- Get to know you and identify your individual needs and financial goals
- Analyze and recommend strategies for your investment goals
- Work with you to implement strategic actions
- Provide ongoing financial advice, management and evaluation of plan and progress
- A personal and professional relationship for investment counsel
- Our signature to a fiduciary oath- a commitment to put your needs above our own
- An Investment Policy Statement- a personal framework to guide investment decisions
- Quarterly Performance Reporting
- Annual Review of Investment Policy Statement
- Scheduled review meetings to monitor investment performance and goal progress
- Periodic portfolio rebalancing
- Performance benchmarking for portfolio comparison to market conditions
- A resource for you with informative newsletters and educational events