Our service is to you our client.
It's not a laundry list of the number of things we can do
or the types of accounts we offer. What we do, the products,
tools and decisions are each uniquely shaped to your needs.
The types of services include:
Financial Planning can be comprehensive or modular,
Business or Personal. Recognized goals may include funding Retirement
or Education, Legacy planning for estate and wealth creation, preservation
and transfer or Investment Management review. Analysis of current client factors and needs allows us to map
recommendations, and tailor your strategy to realize personal and financial goals.
We build, manage and monitor our customized portfolios which are designed to the parameters
or your situation. Your assets are maintained within an account such as IRA, 401(k), 529 savings plan, or
other according to your individual or business plan and investment strategy. Employing the benefits of asset
allocation within well diversified portfolios, we seek investment performance via cost and risk management.
Retirement Plan Analysis - Business or Personal
A comprehensive and diagnostic review of your existing retirement plan offering
insights and market comparisons of fees, expenses, investment allocation, performance and plan design. This objective,
benchmark analysis offers a solid foundation to make informed decisions.
Tax and Estate Planning
Tax and estate considerations are a part of your investment design.
We prefer to work alongside with your accountant and attorney in coordinating your investment
goals to ensure all understand the strategies you are pursuing.
Special Project Consultation
Have something really outside of the box? A special circumstance or project you'd like
some help with? We're numbers guys, and like a good challenge. Run your ideas by us, we'd be happy to take
a look at it, crunch some numbers, offer advice- you tell us what it is and what you'd like to figure out.
Our aim is to:
- Get to know you and identify your individual needs and financial goals
- Analyze and recommend strategies for your investment goals
- Work with you to implement strategic actions
- Provide ongoing financial advice, management and evaluation of plan and progress
- A personal and professional relationship for investment counsel
- Our signature to a fiduciary oath- a commitment to put your needs above our own
- Accountable decisions as a business owner ourselves
- Truly independent advice - No proprietary products or corporate quotas
- Efficient investment models designed to your objectives
- Scheduled review meetings to monitor investment performance and goal progress
- Periodic portfolio rebalancing
- Performance benchmarking for portfolio comparison to market conditions
- Overall value - going without professional advice and management is likely costing you more